Our Mission: The One Chance Project protects and promotes human rights around the world, by raising awareness of global issues and supporting local community efforts.
As advocates of justice and equality, we seek to assist those who have been denied their basic human rights. We fight for those whose voices are not being heard. Through The One Chance Project, we donate our time and efforts to communities in need, as well as to humanitarian charities and organizations. By documenting and publishing our experiences, we seek to spread awareness of situations affecting our world, and hope to create inspiration for change.
1. Volunteer to support humanitarian causes worldwide.
2. Develop special projects according to identified needs.
3. Fundraise to reach donation goals for each project.
4. Promote charitable organizations.
5. Document our experience through articles and photography.